Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Will Start Posting Again Soon...

Hey Y'all...just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be starting to post again about my classroom and lessons in a few weeks.  Things have been so hectic...
I've been organizing all of my materials from the school year (I threw papers into boxes all year and thought I would have all the time in the world this summer to organize...)
I also have been seeing many doctors recently because I haven't been feeling well for quite a while...I've had some tests done and don't get to chat with my gastro doctor for another week, but he told me that the bloodwork came in and I have to go gluten and lactose free...WAIT WHAT?????
Yes...that means I'm going to miss eating these every day:


WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!!!!!!

I'm just hoping that going gluten and lactose free helps me out and I don't feel so sick all the time!

Let me know if you have any food allergies and any suggestions!

I promise that I will post pictures of my classroom in a few weeks when they let us in to set up!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same gastro problems and have been gluten free for about 12 or 13 years now. I eat dairy, but not much and never ever drink milk. There are lots of GF products out there including great bread (Glutino High Fibre is super yummy) and lots of pastas. I bake chocolate chip cookies all the time with Pamelas cookie mix. You can buy it in health food stores. Restaurants are pretty savvy these days, too. Its a bit of a shock to start with, but once you get in the groove it's no big deal. I'm also a vegetarian and a long distance runner and I've never felt healthier. Check out quinoa ... its GF and high protein. Best of luck with your new journey!

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers

    ReplyDelete