Sunday, June 23, 2013

Disney Theme

Now that I know that I will be staying in my grade level and classroom for next year, I'm so excited to start planning a new theme for next year...

...DISNEY THEME!!!!!!

I'm Disney obsessed and I can't wait to use all of my pictures, stuffed animals, etc. in the classroom. 

Some ideas that I have that I will be creating resources for this summer:

Job Board: "Whistle While We Work"  -- Snow White pictures

Behavior Chart: "INCREDIBLE behavior"  -- clip chart with pictures of the Incredibles

Sign outside classroom: "Where Magic Happens..." (with pictures of Disney world maybe)

Reading Corner: "Racing into Reading" -- Cars themed pictures


I'm trying to come up with ideas for the Word Wall, BUILD Centers, Writing area, etc.  If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment