Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Niece is here and back to school night!


Haven't posted in a while--things have been so hectic with school and my sis getting ready to have her baby and then finally...yesterday...at 6:01 PM...my little beautiful niece Abigail was born!!!!! She is absolutely precious and I'm in love!!!
I wish that I was able to spend some time with her tonight but I'm feeling a lil under the weather and I have to prepare for back to school night tomorrow.  

Speaking of back to school night--I'm so excited! I love to meet all of the parents and for them to come in to see where their children spend most of their day.  

I wanted my class to leave something fun for their parents on their desks, so we first talked about how we like and dislike certain things that make people know who we are when they hear it.  For example, my whole class knows that I DESPISE spiders because on the first day of school there was a spider and I was very frightened and I told them I didn't like spiders and so if they were to guess who a person was based on just knowing they don't like spiders, they would be able to guess it was me.  
Anyyyyways....so they came up with different clues that they can leave their parents and they did an awesome job with it!  I will take pictures of the work tomorrow to upload.
This is what the file looks like that I made:


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, congrats on the birth of your beautiful niece!
    My first grandchild was born last weekend. We're in love, too:)

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete