Monday, July 30, 2012

Noise-O-Meter

Today I'm making my...Noise-O-Meter!  I made a noise-o-meter for my classroom to show the students that during different activities they should have different voice levels.  Last years some students struggled with keeping their outside voices on the playground and using their inside voices in the classroom, which is why I wanted to create a noise-o-meter this year.  I'm going to cut out each part and put on construction paper to laminate and make it into a clip-chart to put in the front of the classroom.  I will move the "We are using our..." section on a clip to each part during the day (for example, students should use their inside voices when we are in whole-group or small-group instruction, whereas they should use their whisper voices during centers and no voice during D.E.A.R.).  If you have used this in your classroom, please post to comments to let me know how it went!


You can view and download the complete file to use in your classroom from TPT here!

No comments:

Post a Comment